[Reader-list] Statement by Arundhati Roy

Tapas Ray [Gmail] tapasrayx at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 06:42:46 IST 2010

Pheeta,

Thanks for this. I think it would be good if we gave the links along
with any material from online sources that we might be posting. This
one's is <http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/arundhati-roys-statement-on-possible-sedition-case-62566>.
As for offline sources (e.g., printed books, etc.), a mention of the
source, as complete as possible, would be very helpful.

Thanks again.

Tapas