[Reader-list] More RSS leaders to be interrogated?

Samvit samvitr at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 12:11:35 IST 2010

Javed,
If you are talking about Anundhati's version of truth then I disagree
with you. But you have every right to your opinion.

In Kashmir about 600 temples have been burnt and some of them have
been converted to katal khanas (butcher houses where beef is sold). No
one talks about them but the whole world seems to be mourning about a
defunct mosque (when I say defunct I mean where zamaz is not
performed). Isn't that a shame.

In Gujarat, there have been hundreds of commissions investigating the
crimes against the minorities. But it has been two decades and not
even a single commission has been set up to investigate the genocide
of Pandits in the Valley. Vote bank politics isn't it?? I never saw
you talking about it.

BTW, Indresh's name is not there in the chargesheet and the RSS has a
right to protest. So what if they do not have AK 47's like the
maosists or the mullahs from Kashmir. RSS is a charitable organization
that fanatics like you are maligning. RSS has done great work in
helping people of the "bhookha nanga hindustan".

It is easy to sit in an armchair and comment on people. For people
like you convenience is more important than conviction.
-Samvit

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 9:22 AM, Javed <javedmasoo at gmail.com> wrote:
> In this country you go to jail for speaking the truth, and walk free
> for conducting terrorist activities.
>
> ----
> More RSS leaders to be interrogated?
> TNN, Oct 28, 2010, 08.37am IST
>
> JAIPUR: A day after Rajasthan ATS said it was going to interrogate RSS
> executive council member Indresh Kumar, state home minister Shanti
> Dhariwal told reporters that some other officebearers of the
> organisation, too, were in the scanner. ''The ATS has enough evidence
> to question Indresh Kumar. Besides, few more names have cropped up in
> the course of investigation. It's now for the agencies to decide when
> to interrogate them,'' Dhariwal told reporters on Wednesday.
>
> He did not reveal the names of other RSS leaders.
>
> Meanwhile, ATS has attached a few pages of Sunil Joshi's diary in the
> Ajmer blasts case chargesheet. Joshi, once an RSS pracharak, is
> alleged to have triggered the blast that killed three people and
> injured around 30. He was murdered by unknown assailants near Dewas in
> Madhya Pradesh about two months after the dargah blast, but the police
> recovered two of his diaries. The ATS is probing some other top RSS
> leaders' links with Jai Vande Mataram, the organisation in focus for
> the terror attack.
>
> While Indresh has been named in the chargesheet, which was filed by
> ATS in the court of additional chief judicial magistrate Jagendra
> Kumar Jain on October 22, page 509 of the chargesheet has an attached
> photocopy of a page from Joshi's diary which has Ram Madhav's name and
> mobile numbers. Page 579 of the chargesheet has another photocopy of a
> page from Joshi's diary that has the name and mobile number of BJP's
> Gorakhpur MP Yogi Adityanath.
>
> ''The ATS will study the frequency of calls between these RSS leaders
> and Sunil Joshi, what time in the day these calls were made, and in
> what period. This can prove a significant lead,'' said an officer. The
> ATS is relying heavily on the diaries as these prove Joshi's closeness
> with top RSS leaders. It also suggests he was strongly driven by
> Hindutva.
> ''He made the last entry
>
> in the diary 10 months before the blast with strong Hindutva
> overtones,'' the chargesheet claims. ATS sources said
> the interrogation of Ram Madhav and Adityanath wasn't ruled out.
>
> http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/More-RSS-leaders-to-be-interrogated/articleshow/6826378.cms

Samvit Rawal
9422037853