[Reader-list] Statement by Arundhati Roy

TaraPrakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 22:29:11 IST 2010

Samvit it is people like you who dilute the issues. Now onwards all who are
opposed to SASG agenda will be branded as depraved and misogynist. Whereas
the ones took pride in throwing acid on the face of women who wouldn't veil
their face will be fine. You owe an apology to the forum. The acid throwers
are not part of the forum, I would have asked them to apologize  as well.