[Reader-list] KASHMIR IS INTEGRAL PART OF INDIA

Bipin Trivedi aliens at dataone.in
Sun Oct 31 22:24:56 IST 2010

4 blunders made by our great leader Mr. Nehru as under.

1. In 1945, India was offered permanent membership by UN was denied by Nehru
giving reason that china is more eligible for this than India!
2. Indian army has reached almost to Lahore in 1948 war but strangely at
that time Nehru ordered army to come back and took Kashmir problem in the
international forum. One can describe this move as anti-national. Else, at
that time only we could have taken back POK and Kashmir would not be
problematic state and no Kashmir issue exists.
3. Without any resistance, he accepted China's occupation of Tibet. Instead
of plainly accepting such thing on China demand, he would have keep mum at
that time.
4. His biggest mistake is to keep Mr. Menon as NSA and keep him continued
even after he was giving wrong foreign advises many times.

Everyone knows that Sardar Patel did some extraordinary tough job
successfully by convincing various kingdoms of India by any means and made
India united at that time. But, unfortunately for strange reason, Nehru took
back charge of Kashmir from Sardar Patel and made blunders which we are
suffering till today. If it was with Sardar at that time than there want be
any Kashmir problem today. Along with Kashmir charge, Nehru wants Hyderabad
state charge also but with boldly and firmly Sardar denied it and today
Hyderabad/Andhra is not at all problematic state and feel proud to be with
India.

Thanks
Bipin Trivedi