[Reader-list] Express solidarity with the people of Kashmir

cashmeeri cashmeeri at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 1 18:47:24 IST 2010

It is time that the citizens of India who believe in India and believe in Kashmir as a part of India put forward their views in public spaces that are otherwise being hijacked by Kashmiri Separatists and their supporters and apologists from elsewhere in India.

This is an Excellent initiative by "MANUSHI"

Express solidarity with the people of Kashmir
Date: September 3, 2010
Memorandum presented to Sonia Gandhi: 5.30 PM
Candlelight vigil: 7 PM onwards
Venue correction: Central Park, Connaught Place (not India Gate)

Please do read the Memorandum http://www.manushi.in/memorandum.php

You might not agree with all it's contents but please do sign it if you agree with the attitudes it advocates

.............. aalok aima

Express solidarity with the people of Kashmir

An Appeal to all Concerned Citizens

Manushi: Citizens First Forum requests you to join a citizens delegation to present a memorandum to Smt Sonia Gandhi, Chairperson UPA on the unprecedented crisis in Jammu and Kashmir and participate in a candlelight vigil in the memory of the innocents who have lost their lives in the current phase of violence in the state. We also urge you to sign the Resolution given below.