[Reader-list] Art Exhibition forced to shut down by Govt.

Inder Salim indersalim at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 15:35:13 IST 2010

Thanks dear Kshmendra

"This is the
first time the centre has abruptly stopped an art show."

well, i too would not like to see Govt directly playing in the hands
of saffron brigade
but that is unlikely. given the 'napusukta' ( impotency ) of our
politicians who only think about how to mint money from things like
CWG

This is a country run by most unimaginative people, i am not mincing words
it is not only ' aesthetic' sector which is suffering, all other
sensibile institutions are decaying, akin to food grains storage. sad

best
is

http://indersalim.livejournal.com