[Reader-list] The Man Who Was Seen Too Much

Tasveer Ghar tasveerghar at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 20:43:55 IST 2010

Dear friends
Greetings from Tasveer Ghar, the house of images.

With great pleasure, we would like to announce a new visual essay
related to cinema poster art on the Tasveer Ghar website:

“The Man Who Was Seen Too Much: Amitabh Bachchan on Film Posters”
By Ranjani Mazumdar
http://tasveerghar.net/cmsdesk/essay/106/

Ranjani Mazumdar is Associate Professor of Cinema Studies at the
School of Arts & Aesthetics, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.

We hope that you are enjoying our recent series of visual essays based
on the Priya Paul Collection of Popular Art.

Thanks and looking forward to your visit to Tasveer Ghar

The Tasveer Ghar team

www.tasveerghar.net