[Reader-list] 3 IN 1 FESTIVAL SEASON

gowhar fazli gowharfazili at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 12 03:50:10 IST 2010

Interestingly the first ancestor of mine who converted to Islam some six generations before was named Ganesh Kaul. So I have a special sense of identification with this word. Some of my South Indian friends with whom i have shared my ancestry and stories about it, send me Ganesha cards on the occasion! Some Ganesha cards used to arrive even on my birthdays, before Internet took over ;) May you prosper and have a happy festival!

Gowhar Fazili