[Reader-list] Kashmir, September 2010. The Reichstag Fire (dispersed) Redux ?

TaraPrakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 06:59:49 IST 2010

Well, somehow the people who are being tortured, being crushed, their women
raped and killed, their men maimed and insulted, had time to take care of
God's affairs.

Today a guy called Manzur was talking on a BBC Hindi talk show. He justified
the burning of the school. He corrected when the presenter said one school
was burnt, by saying actually we burnt 2 schools. The schools, he said, were
close to his house and it was the right reaction "because they burned our
holy book."

Well this is the news we have at this time, sooner or later on this list we
will know about more conspiracies. IN some theories, Indian intelligence
will be involed, in others America will be involved. And in yet others,
Israel will be included.

Yet God hasn't said a word. Or as Ham, a Samuel Beckett's character informs
"... (expletive omitted by me). He doesn't exist."

Saamne hai jo use,
Log bura kahte hain
Jisko dekha hi naheen
Usko khuda kahte hain. (Sudarshan Fakir)

The one close by
Let him devil be
Let that be worshipped
That happens not to be. (Tara Prakash)

Only if someone produced the same kind of cartoon that Danish cartoonist, or
could tear some pages from holy books, or could burn them on weekly basis,
such madness wouldn't happen. Danish cartoonists, Taslima Nasreens and this
guy who was mad enough to undertake this useless task happen so rarely, they
end up injuring or killing folks in India.

In an unrelated context, it was a news to me that Iran has supported India's
occupation of Kashmir. I don't remember Iran supporting India on this issue
on any forum.