[Reader-list] "Salman tells Pak channel, we overreacted to 26/11 because THE ELITE WERE HIT"

Bipin Trivedi aliens at dataone.in
Fri Sep 17 09:45:20 IST 2010

Sorry to tell  Partha, but what a rubbish statement “Pak involved or not
involved
..does it matter”

Since years for all the terrorists death Pak is the main culprit and totally
responsible for all these death for which you, me and we all are worried. By
this statement you try to give clean chit to Pak indirectly.

By mentioning dying Hindu/Muslim/Christian are dying, you yourself make
casteism. Instead you would have written human beings are dying.

Thanks
Bipin Trivedi