[Reader-list] Reader-list: an open discussion list on media and the city Critiques & Collaborations

we wi dhatr1i at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 19 12:32:16 IST 2010

Dear Anupam,

It is good to know that you are reading messages.  But only my

messages
are so disturbing?  or the content as a whole and postings

of
this forum are disturbing?.  I didn’t say I knew everything about anything

but
I posted criticism against sarcastic nature of the messages but never

abused.
If you know anything better then you are open to post about

it
with a signature "BEST ANUPAM" thereby giving your contribution to
INDIA,

instead
of saying ‘SORRY’ by keeping in view of I quote

“>
reader-list: an open discussion list on media and the city Critiques &
Collaborations”.

This
forum has already become a fish market with anti-Indian,

Anti-national,
anti-cultural, anti-democratic, anti-secular, anti-patriotic

Anti-Hindu postings.
If nobody feel they are rubbish then how can my

messages
are so rubbish and disturbing?   I request you don’t assume

 Anything. Under my freedom of speech,
rights etc., and your opinion

linked
to it with condemnation I will not approach any court, human

right
organization like amnesty etc., like most of the country men

doing
not just in one area in the name of this and that now a days.

request you to teach PATIENCE to the population so that everybody

can
live in peace not approaching courts, human rights etc., under

this
n that for every reason.

ANYWAY
I NOTICED YOU POINT "NOT THIS WAY”.