[Reader-list] Once dead can born somewhere in some form(atma)

we wi dhatr1i at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 19 15:40:52 IST 2010

Anupam,

       That's very smart answer and very
mystical.  Anyway By quoting the name Buddha you mean the founder of
Buddhism I suppose. Before enlightenment and become Buddha, he is a HINDU
Kshatriya prince.  He had parents, wife and a child and then people. But
"Buddha" is so sensitive to escape from his responsibilities to find
a permanent solution to old and death.

How he escaped from the responsibilities?

    1. He should perform the "tarpana or sradha
kriyas" to his parents so that they can
reach the "punya
lokas".  But he didn't.

    2. The four Asramas or orders of life are
 "Brahmacharya(unmarried)","Grihastha(married)",
"Vanaprastha(old)"
 and "Sannyasa(reluctant about
everything except moksha)".  Anyone can attain    the moksha (free from all miseries or troubles) after
passing through these phases of life in a chain of birth and death.   But "Buddha" left (not like the words
exploited, cheated ...) his wife in middle and preferred sannyasa.

    3. Child may not be orphan but he also fell in the trap and
followed Buddhism there by turning down the hopes of
mother and grandparents and the people.

    4.  Anybody can become a ruler but every ruler can't be
a king.  Only Kshatriya can be chosen as kings because they will never turn their
back till the end. It is a Kshatriya duty to protect the people living in
the kingdom.  He is responsible
 for all the mistakes (his own or
people).  So however good he was a king must
 experience (visit) the NARAK after
the death whether it is natural or war based. Based on sin and virtue one can secure a
place in SWARG. Spending time in either swarg or narak (not just a king but anybody)
can attain a moksha after several lives
 based on their karma (sin or
virtue). Now as a prince

        it’s "Buddha" duty to know
the problems of the people and resolving them. There is absolutely nothing wrong in it. But
illness, old, and death are the forms of life not just for humans but any living being.
Being a prince he can make a poor into rich, he can give a better treatment to the
illness.  It is the duty of the king.  Instead of that the prince ran-out of life and ruined everything.

P: S: - There are not so many castes and religions exist at that time when
"Buddha" lived. Whatever "Buddha" found is very much there in Hindu religion.  The enlightenment didn't meat the eradication of old and death.

Regards,

Dhatri.