[Reader-list] Fwd: Fw: Amnesty International Public Statement on Rising Deaths in Kashmir

anupam chakravartty c.anupam at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 16:49:51 IST 2010

Dear We Wee/ Dhatri/Sriniwas,

If you have more such convoluted arguments here to offer, please send them
at one go. I have problems in understanding you. The other day you ask me
whether i am some kind of an author/critic/writer? Today you are saying:
"Critiques always comment about the actions or inactions. That is why
views/opinions/suggestions/advises are required not just from critiques but
from everybody."

What shall I make of these statements?

Anupam