[Reader-list] Amnesty International Public Statementon Rising Deaths in Kashmir

Bipin Trivedi aliens at dataone.in
Wed Sep 22 22:21:01 IST 2010

I have never doubt Amnesty integrity as human right activists. But, they did nothing to avert Iraq war is questionable. Not a single statement against the US for their war plan.

My statement still stands "I have not heard about their advise to separatists or terrorists to stop innocent killings. If you have read this provide me the link". Since the site addresses in your mail you have provided does not prove anything against separatists before or after June 2010 onwards. Since separatists are the main responsible of the violence in the valley and not the arm forces or Indian government. Your posted sites of Amnesty even do not indicate anything against terrorist also.

Thanks
Bipin Trivedi