[Reader-list] how reading a news item is too slippery......

Inder Salim indersalim at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 21:40:30 IST 2010

Muni Badnam hui, darling tarey liye,
Mein Zandu Balm hui darling tarey liye

When i heard this hit number, now famous bollywood at the moment

I immediately thought that Zadhu Balm people had given lot of money to
Dabang Film producers for promoting their brand through the song.
Quite normal....

But when Zandu Balm issued a legal notice to Film Producer about
giving bad publicity i felt strange, but thought they are right,
because Malika Khan's dancing gesture indeed arouses sexual passions
only...not bad to my eyes, but may be not for people in general, so, i
was curious to know what damages the company would demand, millions of
ruppees perhaps,  i thought...

But today news turned proved me wrong....
The settlement between the film maker and Zandu company is that Malika
Khan, the hot babe will endorse the product in other ways also......

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Munni-to-endorse-Zandu-balm/articleshow/6606885.cms

not easy to understand how rich people play games with money, market
and public sentiment

love
is

--