[Reader-list] Gowhar Geelani calling for the Return of Kashmiri Pandits to Kashmir in 'Greater Kashmir'

gowhar fazli gowharfazili at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 25 12:23:45 IST 2010

Inder, I second you.

On impossibility of return or to "restore things", i wish to share Sheikh Saidi's couplet:

Raftam ki khaar az pa kasham,  mohmil nihan shud az nazar!
Yak lahza ghafil boodam o sad saalah raham door shud!

love gowhar fazili

p.s.  I am not sure Gowhar Geelani is on this list.  In case he is not, I will however share your response with him.