[Reader-list] INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AT MEGARTH

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Wed Apr 6 22:09:20 IST 2011

INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AT MEGARTH

MEGARTH is a Social Sector Start-Up aimed at bringing people together
to work for Social Change to accomplish the ambitious mission to
proliferate Inclusive Growth and Sustainable Living.

We believe that the first step on the road to achieving our mission is
combining the efforts of those who are working ceaselessly across the
globe to make this world a better place and providing viable solutions
to the issues that our society currently grapples with.

We are currently looking for talented and motivated young minds who
value a life of purpose, appreciate intellectual challenge, and most
importantly, want to make their presence felt by touching the lives of
millions underprivileged.

We are determined to bring the change we aspire!! The only question is:
Do YOU want to be a part of this change?

Following Internship Positions are currently open:

A. EDITORIAL AND CONTENT MANAGEMENT

If you are a virtual maestro in blogging, this arena is all yours for
the taking!

Responsibilities:

Research based Content-Writing on Social & Development Issues.

Interactive Web-Application Content-Writing.

Online Media Content-Management for Face Book, Twitter & Linked In.

Drafting News Letters, Public Communication Letters and Emails etc.

Requirements:

Fluent in Verbal & Written Communication.

Experienced in Writing Articles & Blogs.

Proficient in Online Media such as Face Book, Twitter, Blogging etc.

Preference will be given to candidates with Knowledge of Social &
Development Issues.

B. MARKETING

If you master the art of ruling people’s mind with your wit, this is
the opportunity for you.

Responsibilities:

Conceptualizing means to create an image for MEGARTH.

Conceptualizing means to convey what MEGARTH does.

Creating Video & Design Concepts for Launch.

Planning for Brand Promotion and Brand Management.

Managing Media Communications.

Requirements:

Awesome Verbal & Written Communication Skills.

Ability to visualize and think out of the box.

Experienced in Conceptualizing Events & Campaigns.

C. DESIGN, ANIMATION & AESTHETICS

Looking at advertisements, do you usually feel how much better the
concept could have been used? Are you an on screen Houdini, famed for
the magic you can create using your designing skills? Work your magic
with us to change the lives of millions....

Responsibilities:

Create Videos, Concept Designs, Posters, Brochures etc.

Design Logo, Templates and Icons for Web Application.

Contribute to the Aesthetics of the Web Application.

Requirements:

Proficient in Designing Software such as Photoshop, CorelDRAW etc.

Hands-on with Animation Software such as Flash, Maya, 3ds Max etc.

Well conversant with Movie and Video Editing Software such as After
Effects.

Creative and Able to express Emotions through Designs.

The stipend will be performance based with a sufficient minimum.
Interns will be sufficiently compensated for their work.

Interested students may send their applications to jobs at megarth.in
along with a Cover Letter describing “Why you are the most Awesome
person for the Job position”, their Resume, Contact Details and Samples
of Work.

Last Date for Application is April 12, 2011.