[Reader-list] Debate on Anna Hazare and Draft Jan Lokpal Bill on Kafila.org

rashneek kher rashneek at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 09:15:07 IST 2011

Dear Shuddha,

Thankyou very much for sharing this debate with us.
Although most of the times I disagree with your views but on this I am in
complete unison with your though process.I very much appreciate the spirit
of your column.
I almost belived that I may be the only one who has a different take on the
subject but am glad that we are looking at this "phenomenon" with a much
needed different perspective.
Thanks and Best Regards

Rashneek

On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 10:55 PM, Shuddhabrata Sengupta
<shuddha at sarai.net>wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> Far from the din of Television, there has been an interesting (and real)
> debate over the weekend on the 'Anna Hazare + Draft Jan Lokpal Bill
> Phenomenon'' on Kafila.Org. Here are links to 3 posts, in chronological
> order, by me, Bobby Kunhu and Aditya Nigam.
>
> I am not posting the entire texts, as that would take up too much space in
> the body of a single message, but the links are easy to get to. Hope this is
> of interest to some reader on this list. Apologies for cross posting from
> Kafila.org
>
> best
>
> Shuddha

> 1. At the Risk of Heresy: Why I am not Celebrating with Anna Hazare
> Shuddhabrata Sengupta, April 9, 2011
>
> http://kafila.org/2011/04/09/at-the-risk-of-heresy-why-i-am-not-celebrating-with-anna-hazare/
>
> 2. Of a Few, By a Few, for the Few
> Bobby Kunhu (Guest Post)
> April 10, 2011
> http://kafila.org/2011/04/10/of-a-few-by-a-few-for-the-few-bobby-kunhu/
>
> 3. Anna Hazare, Democracy and Politics : A Response to Shuddhabrata
> Sengupta
> by Aditya Nigam
> April 10, 2011
>
> http://kafila.org/2011/04/10/anna-hazare-democracy-and-politics-a-response-to-shuddhabrata-sengupta/