[Reader-list] *Waiting for the Fall of Saudi Monarchy* : By Zaheer Ali

Lalit Ambardar lalitambardar at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 13 22:19:54 IST 2011

Evolution of genuine democracy in the Middle East will liberate Islam itself from the clutches of the self appointed benefactors of pan Islamic movements worldwide leading to a better understanding of its tenets. In absence of pan Islamic fervour & foreign funds/AK-47s/mercenaries/ Kashmir ceases to be an issue. Rgds all LA-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------