[Reader-list] Announcement of Results of 8th edition of We Care Filmfest

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Thu Apr 28 16:21:16 IST 2011

Dear Friend,

On behalf of jury of 8th Edition of We Care Filmfest on disability
issues, we are happy to inform you that jury has declared the results
as per list given here in below:-

LIST OF AWARD WINNING FILMS OF 8TH EDITION OF WE CARE FILMFEST

Category upto One minute

Award

Name of the Documentary

Name of the Director(s)

Special Mention

National Anthem in Indian Sign Language

Prof. R Rangasayee

Mr. P J Mathew Martin

Mr. R S Swamy

Mohd. Shafique

Category upto 5 minute

2nd Prize jointly by

Kamal

Mr. Rehan Khan

Question of Success

Mr. L Amarendra Sharma

3rd Prize

Siddhi

Mr. Rehan Khan

Special Mention

Yearning

Mr. Ravi Kumar

Category upto 30 minute

1st Prize

The Ultimate Adventure

Ms. Vaishali Patel

2nd Prize

Departure of Lounge

Mr. Louis Neethling

3rd Prize

Malsawmi

Mr. Napoleon R Z Thanga

Special Mention

The Wizard of Needles

Mr. Deepak Partvatiyar

Category upto 60 minute

1st Prize

Still Standing

Mr. Pankaj Johar

2nd Prize

For a Little Affection

Mr. Indrasis Acharya

3rd Prize

Let’s Leap Forward

Mr. Anil Annaiah

Jury Members:

Mr. Gautam Kaul, Chairman Jury, Mr. Anurag Punetha, Associate Executive
Producer-P7 News Channel, Ms. Geetashree, Assistant Editor- Outlook,
Mr. Utpal Borpujari, Film Critic and Filmmaker and Mr. B B Nagpal,
Renowned Film Critic, Visiting Professor to various Institutes of Mass
Communication & Journalism.

Award Ceremony:

Award Ceremony will be held on May 4, 2011 at the Main Auditorium of
India International Centre, 40, Max Mueller marg, New Delhi-110003 from
10am to 12 noon.  You are cordially invited to join the award ceremony.

For details you can contact:

Satish Kapoor, Founder Director We Care Filmfest, 9899472065

Mr. Rohit Rellan, Vice President, We Care Filmfest

Ms. Richa Bharti, Programme Manager, We Care Filmfest, 9582067653