[Reader-list] Participate in India Today Mind Rocks youth summit 2011

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Wed Aug 3 21:26:03 IST 2011

BE A ROCKSTAR! (Your music our platform. Showcase your talent.Audition.Get votes. Get a show.)

If you are an Indian, a music enthusiast and have a band or are a musician between 18-30* years of age, you've reached the right place. Register with us and you could get an opportunity to showcase your talent in front of your favourite youth icons. From political big-wigs to movie stars, this might be your perfect launchpad. On the basis of online voting*, 5 bands/musicians will be shortlisted for an audition-cum-concert in front of an eminent jury. The winner of this contest will then get the opportunity to rock the stage at Mind Rocks: India Today Youth Summit, 2011. And there's more-attend the summit for free, get a certificate of participation and a photo-op with our distinguished speakers. To participate please register at the following link Participate Now and send in your demos. Entries close on 15th August 2011. http://www.reverbnation.com/c/submission/create_cpo_submission?campaign_id=243

DIFFERENT STROKES (Your doodle our logo. A chance to redesign our logo. Show us how you see it.)

Bring out the Picasso in you. Sketch, paint, photoshop-let your imagination run wild. Express the rocking mind creatively. If art is your forte and you are between the ages of 18-30*, don't hold back and give us your artistic vision about the phrase mind rocks. Your logo will be exhibited at Mind Rocks: India Today Youth Summit, 2011 for your favourite icons to appreciate. Three best entries will be selected by an esteemed jury and the winners get a chance to attend the summit. That's not all. All of this comes packaged with a certificate and a chance to interact with your role models. Entries close on 15th August 2011. Participate Now » http://indiatoday.intoday.in/site/specials/youthsummit/myart.jsp

ROCK AN IDEA (Your message our medium. Got a bright idea? Get it online. Change the world.)

You have a voice and here's your chance to use it. Exercise your right to express yourself and tell us in not more than a tweetable 145* characters why your mind rocks the world. Your thoughts will be projected for the young-guns of the nation at Mind Rocks: India Today Youth Summit, 2011. Do it your own way-debate and ideate-and become the voice of the youth. Entries close on 15th August 2011. Participate Now » http://indiatoday.intoday.in/site/specials/youthsummit/myidea.jsp

The information for the nominees/participants

All participants need to be between the ages of 18-30 and have to send us a registered link to their band on www.reverbnation.com.
Non-registered links and demos will not be considered.
On the basis of online voting*, the 5 bands/musicians selected for the auditions will perform for 45 minutes each, including sound check.
India Today will only provide the performers with a drum-kit. We trust the musicians will carry their own instruments.
Voting will start post 15 August, 2011, follow us on twitter/facebook to keep yourself updated. Kick-start yourself to rock the nation.