[Reader-list] Fwd: [pudr-info] Press Statement: PUDR strongly condemns the unconstitutional and undemocratic act of the Central Government in detaining Anna Hazare and his supporters

Karuna Dayal karunaadayal at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 12:59:51 IST 2011

Thank you for putting it down so clearly. I think we all need to accept the
fact you have stated in your comment. I personally believe that an
individual (you, me, all of us) can kill that streak of corruption in us
with just a bit of effort. As simple as not paying an extra buck to get the
essential things in life for a change.

The movement (campaign) started by Anna Hazare is ground breaking for
sure ...but as youth and individuals coming from urban and middle class -
are we strictly following the principle of correcting ourselves first???
It's not just adding our mouse clicks and head counts to a movement on
ending corruption .....it's about us following and practicing it!