[Reader-list] Press Statement: PUDR strongly condemns the unconstitutional and undemocratic act of the Central Government in detaining Anna Hazare and his supporters

Sharan ... sharanlal at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 13:08:51 IST 2011

Tara,

If if one billion Sharons paying bribe is OK then there is little hope for
putting up a corruption free PM who is elected by the same Sharons. And that
the Sharons are corrupt does not bother the Taras who lives a corruption fee
life (of a certain definition), then there is not very much hope, as the
indifference will lead to lack of proactiveness in removing corruption from
day to day life from the middle class - where the cancer resides, hidden
from the glare of publicity and even conscious acceptance towards the self.
Remove corruption from the middle class, at the level of the individual, and
then we will see a change. PMs will come, and go - and so will bills and
parliament.

I wonder why the NGO's are not included in the lokpal bill by the Anna team.

Sharan