[Reader-list] Register as a consultant with British Council

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Thu Dec 1 13:07:26 IST 2011

What we do
We provide high-quality technical assistance management services and technical expertise to development projects and programmes in our areas of work.http://www.britishcouncil.org/development-expertise.htm
We employ a large number of short-term and long-term consultants in the delivery of technical assistance to projects and programmes. We are continually updating our database of experts.
In particular, British Council is looking for experienced consultants with experience in international development work, preferably through one of the large donor organisations.
Frequently asked questions
Q: I am not a UK national. Does this matter?