[Reader-list] Help Comet connect with academic institutions and libraries in Mumbai

Chintan Girish Modi chintan.backups at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 11:57:08 IST 2011

Dear friends

Do make some time to read this note written by Chandita Mukherjee, Director
of Comet Media Foundation.

Comet has done some fabulous work in the field of education, and I've had
the opportunity to see some of it closely.

If you can extend any help at this moment, please do.

Warmth and gratitude

Chintan