[Reader-list] whose Ajmer?

Yousuf ysaeed7 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 10 21:00:11 IST 2011

Friends,
I am giving below links to two write-ups about the Ajmer shrine blast: one published on Oct 12, 2007 in the Hindu, titled "The war against popular Islam" by Praveen Swami (the international strategic and security expert) in which he discusses how the fundamentalist Muslims hate syncretic shrines and want to destroy them so that Muslims don't visit them to indulge in "innovations". (Praveen of course also provides clinching details on how the same Islamic terrorists have recently carried out the blasts in Malegaon and Mecca Masjid etc.).

The second link is a story released today titled "Ajmer blast carried out to deter Hindus from dargah visit: Aseemanand"

I don't think I need to explain any further the various ironies one sees while putting these stories together.

http://www.hinduonnet.com/2007/10/12/stories/2007101261651600.htm

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Ajmer-blast-carried-out-to-deter-Hindus-from-dargah-visit-Aseemanand/articleshow/7254459.cms

Yousuf