[Reader-list] JNU Cinemastudies2011 Documentary and the critique of French Imperialism - Maria Loftus / Video Editor needed for 2-3 month project at DEF

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Tue Jan 18 12:13:51 IST 2011

The School of Arts and Aesthetics
Jawaharlal Nehru University
New Delhi

Presents

Chris Marker and Alain Resnais’ Les statues meurent aussi /Statues also
Die  (1953) and Rene Vautier’s Afrique 50 : From Travel Documentary to
Poetic Deconstruction of French Imperialism.

Screening of film and
Talk by
Maria Loftus
(Dublin City University)

At

The Auditorium of
The School of Arts and Aesthetics
5 pm

On
19th January, 2011

Tea will be served from 4.30 pm onward
 Video Editor needed for 2-3 month project at DEF

Hi everyone,

The Digital Empowerment Foundation is working on a resource portal
(website) called the Digital Knowledge Commission (DKC) which will
house information, including videos, about rural projects that use
Information & Communication Technologies. For this, we need an in-house
editor who can use FCP and is very good (read: efficient) but most of
all, has an interest in some kind of development work so that the
videos are edited beautifully.

If we work well together, we are very open to forging a longer
partnership.

I would also prefer if the editor can do some scripting, if need be,
although the bulk of it will be handled by the rest of the team.

This is New Delhi based. Remember, we are an NGO looking to educate
people about Digital Inclusion.

Please send me your CVs with links of work samples...

We are starting ASAP!

Thanks

Mahima Kaul
mahima.kaul at gmail.com