[Reader-list] THROW OUT ANTI NATIONAL ELEMENT

Rakesh Iyer rakesh.rnbdj at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 22:54:00 IST 2011

Dear Malik jee

Again a wrong understanding of what I said.

I clearly stated that the problem is not of unfurling the flag, but in its
name trying to create a machismo of show-down as if it's going to be a big
thing, as well as trying to generate unrest. If the idea is to go about
abusing the separatists and then create hungama, I am not for it, simply
because I don't think if I disagree with your views, I should go around
abusing you. Otherwise we should start that with this forum itself.

By the way it's two democratically elected govts. (the Central govt and the
State govt) which have asked for the unfurling not to be done keeping in
mind the tense situation in Kashmir. So the separatists are not in power.

Comparisons with Banda case instead make you seem to be not having ability
to understand things. Banda or whatever be the name, rapists deserve to be
in jail for life terms.

Rakesh