[Reader-list] Revenge and Reconciliation

rashneek kher rashneek at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 08:40:07 IST 2011

Dear Sonia,

What Jyoti Punwani did not write was how Bitta Karate(the butcher of
Pandits) was given a rousing welcome in downtown Kashmir upon his release
from the prison.He didnt confess nor did the Police build a case.Same with
Yasin Malik.I hope Punwani reads this mail and writes about them too.
Maybe he wont because he too like the RSS has a certain ideology to follow
but in case he takes a leaf out of the "reformed" Aseemand's life then I
will salute Punwani.

Best

Rashneek

Rashneek Kher