[Reader-list] [issuesonline_worldwide] Economics of Oil Prices

A. Mani a.mani.cms at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 01:34:31 IST 2011

I am not saying that. Please read the whole long article at the site
before replying :)
Even the last para in the quoted portion it is mentioned that "This
note attempts to call the bluff of the government by presenting both
the factual picture and the vacuous economic logic behind these
arguments"

Best

A. Mani

--