[Reader-list] Please come for Sambhavana Study Circle and forward the mail to interested ones

Naresh Kumar naresh.rhythm at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 21:10:38 IST 2011

The disability colloquium of Sambhavana invites you for a talk by
Prof. T.B. Singh, Professor H.O.D., Clinical psychology, IHBAS, Delhi.
He has chosen to speak on ‘Visual Disability, Rehabilitation, Society
And Their Psycho- Social implications’. Prof. Singh is an
internationally renowned scholar with more than 50 publications in
national and international journals. He is also a member of many
professional bodies of psychiatry and clinical psychology. The areas
of his research are very wide ranging from visual disability to
childhood sexual abuse, severe psychological disorders, marital
compatibility, customer care executives of call centers etc. He has
been the pioneer in standardizing the psychological tests for visually
handicapped, launching crisis intervention programs for late blind and
community based rehabilitation for rural blind. We hope that we will
be having an engaging discussion.