[Reader-list] Fwd: Fund a friend! =) [Documentary on Euthanasia]

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Fri Jun 10 21:32:24 IST 2011

Hello!

Below is a request from a couple of my friends who want to make a documentary on Euthanasia. Can anyone help out? Or can anyone help them out with contacts who can help out? They are based in Bangalore. Vandana is a student of Mass Communication in a central university, currently interning with Pedestrian Pictures, and Svati is journalist with a couple of years of experience in various television channels and newspapers, currently on a sabbatical.

If anyone can help them, or give them more information which can further their cause - financially, technically, or content-wise - do contact Vandana (vandanakanak at gmail.com) and/or Svati (satishsvati at gmail.com).

Thank you!
Mohan