[Reader-list] A Tribute - to the life & art of Maqbool Fida Husain, New Delhi/ SHAMIANA in BLUE FROG, Mumbai/ Narmad International Film Festival, Surat

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Thu Jun 16 15:41:59 IST 2011

Lalit Kala Akademi
New Delhi

A Tribute
To the Life and Art of

Maqbool Fida Husain

Friday 17th June 2011 at 6:30 pm

S. H. Raza, Ram Kumar, Krishen Khanna, Vivan Sundaram & K. Bikram Singh will speak.

The Akademi will screen a film, titled ‘Husain – The Barefoot Pilgrim’
produced by Lalit Kala Akademi and
directed by Laurent Bregeat

venue: Multipurpose Hall, New Building
India International Centre
40, Max Mueller Marg,
New Delhi – 110003

RSVP: 011 23009200

SHAMIANA in BLUE FROG,Mumbai ,
Thursday, June 16 · 8:00pm - 9:30pm

It's the SHAMIANA Anniversary guys! And we're doing it this month with some of the best short films from our bag.
Wud luvvv to everyone there... for the movies AND for the B'day cake !

Location

Mathuradas Mill Compound
Lower Parel

ENTRY CHARGES ~~ Rs. 100/- per person

Narmad International Film Festival, Surat

Film is a highly universal medium that connects diverse set of people across nationalities, cultures and languages. Films, not only entertain us, but help us understand how uniquely different our perspectives of the world are. It is a perfect platform for film makers and film enthusiasts to come under one roof to enjoy good cinema!

Though Surat which is the second largest city of Gujarat and one of the fastest growing cities in India, there is no Film Festival that justifies and truly represents its diverse culture and passion for cinema. Therefore, there is a need to create a platform for the people of Surat to Celebrate Cinema to its fullest!.

Narmad International Film Festival (NIFF Surat 2011) is a first-of-its-kind international film festival to be held in Surat, Gujarat. This 4-day Film Festival will commence on16th June, 2011 and will close on 19th June, 2011.