[Reader-list] Fwd: Ramesh Agrawal's Bail Rejected in High Court.

Nagraj Adve nagraj.adve at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 15:22:35 IST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sagar Dhara <sagdhara at gmail.com>
Date: 23 June 2011 13:32
Subject: Re: [Opposingcoalpower] Ramesh Agrawal's Bail Rejected in High
Court.
To: opposingcoalpower at googlegroups.com

Very shocking and sad news indeed.

We have already begun translating the FIR and will send out a short
note by tomorrow morning covering the facts as we have gathered them
from Raigarh in our recent visit.

I am in Delhi Mon thru Thu next week and have been talking to several
friends there to set up a platform and hold a meeting Tue or Wed
evening.

We intend writing a longer report later next week.

Meanwhile, please think of ways and means of highlighting this issue
in public platforms.

Peace.

Sagar