[Reader-list] Notes on the Forbesganj Violence

Tara Prakash Tripathi taraprakash at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 08:06:02 IST 2011

Wonderful article on the sad incident of FORBESGANJ VIOLENCE and a great
commentary on political hypocrisy of homogenization. I wonder if the authors
of this article have writen something on the communal violence bill the
government is working on? I would be interested in reading their views. I am
copying them both on this email.

Best regards

TaraPrakash