[Reader-list] An evening of brilliant English Comedy by some of the best comedians in Delhi.

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Fri Mar 11 10:13:05 IST 2011

Comedy for a Cause: PROTSAHAN FUNDRAISER for Street Kids

March 11, 2011

Cafe Morrison, South Extension – II, New Delhi, India

What your presence at the fundraiser will mean for some little
children, you don’t know about.

Meet 8 year old Sony from Protsahan. She loves to laugh. Well..unlike
most of us. Within 6 months of starting to read & write, she has
written a letter to me. A beautiful letter, that says…well.. read it
for urself. [in the slideshow above]

She is weaving a life and is starting to dream about it. She
understands alphabets and knows what will they create once they string
up together. She knows how to express. Honestly, how many of us, do?
She might  be ordering me to get married (oops!), but somewhere the
little child in her is scared, that what will happen, once I go away.
Will Protsahan go away too?  She might be too little to understand that
Protsahan has become a movement now, and that our team at Delhi, is
trying our level best to get the fundraiser in place, to collect funds
for children like her. Should we let that dream die? Or may be water it
a little, so that more Soni’s can grow, EDUCATED..AWARE & AS GIRLS WHO
WILL NOT BE EXPLOITED ANYMORE.

WE NEED YOU TO MAKE THIS FUNDRAISER SUCCESSFUL. JOIN US/ BLOG/ TWEET/
SHARE IT ACROSS YOUR FACEBOOK WALLS, spread the word, anyway you can.
It will all add up to the ocean’s entirety.

We invite you for an evening of brilliant English Comedy by some of the
best comedians in Delhi. There’ll be an entry cover charge of Rs 250/
person against which you get a complimentary beer/IMFL drink. This
cover charge will help us raise funds for our Educating India project.

We want to see you there for a lovely evening, with all of your
friends. Plan your long pending reunion with Protsahan’s comedy night
this 11th. You might just be giving yourself the best evening of your
life!

Will you join us for a comedy night in Delhi on March 11th, this Friday?

RSVP here: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=166285950089425

- Sonal Kapoor

Founder Director/ Volunteer

Protsahan India Foundation