[Reader-list] Grant Submissions Open: Deadline June 9th 2011

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Wed May 11 11:51:28 IST 2011

Grants Submissions are Open: Deadline June 9th 2011

                   Dear Friends,

  We're thrilled to announce that Cinereach is now accepting letters of
inquiry for the Summer Grants Cycle  via our online application center.
http://cinereachapplicationcenter.force.com/Login

Prior to applying, we encourage all applicants to  become familiar with
our Priorities & Guidelines
http://www.cinereach.org/grants/granting-program-guidelines

  and to read through our How to Apply page,
http://www.cinereach.org/grants/how-to-apply1

which we hope will make your application process a smooth one. The
submission deadline is Thursday, June 9th 2011 at 11:59pm (EST).

All applicants can expect to be notified regarding the status of their
LOI application by August 1st 2011.

We're excited to become more familiar with your projects, and look
forward to expanding the Cinereach community.

All our best,

 Adella Ladjevardi
 Grants Manager

Cinereach