[Reader-list] Do you have a Film in you that’s dying to come out? Join the Must बोल Film Boot Camp

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Wed May 25 12:44:37 IST 2011

Must बोल, a youth led campaign against gender based violence invites
proposals from budding filmmakers to create short films on the
following themes…

•   Body Image (like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3rItSVR6jc)
•   Gender Norms & Stereotypes (like
http://mustbol.in/video-blog/dream-girl)
•   Violence within Relationship (like
http://mustbol.in/video-blog/textual-violence)

The Boot Camp will take place in Delhi between 18th to 21st June.

And don’t worry you are free to try different genres of films too, they
can be…

•   Simple fiction (like http://mustbol.in/video-blog/textual-violence)
•   Or documentary (like http://mustbol.in/video-blog/dream-girl)
•   Or just extempore sharing (like
http://mustbol.in/video-blog/kitchen-and-men)

So the Deal is that you come with a film idea, some basic film skills
(very very basic camera skills will do) and a lot of energy. We will
provide creative supervision, technical know how and help you sculpt a
film out of your thoughts!

Applying for the Boot Camp is simple, Send us a 350 word note on your
film idea (what, why, how & where) to mustbol at commutiny.in latest by
8th June 2011 with the subject heading ‘I want to be Anurag Kashyap’

Just remember these rules:
•   The final film has to be under 3 minutes long
•   The idea should be sent as group of 3 i.e. a complete film
crew.Only exceptional individual ideas will be entertained.
•   You don’t need to bring your own equipment, but if you have a hard
drive based video camera, do mention it in the email application

Please check our website www.Mustbol.in  & our Facebook page
www.facebook.com/DelhiYouth to engage further & find out more about
Must Bol as well as the Film Boot Camp.
Must Bol is an initiative of Commutiny the Youth Collective
(www.commutiny.in)