[Reader-list] Pause in Kashmir

Inder Salim indersalim at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 00:17:55 IST 2011

Dear all,
Due to unforeseen circumstances, tomorrow's Pause: Conversations with
Kashmir from 4:30-7:00 pm, scheduled to happen tomorrow at the rafiki
space in K.K Foundation and Public Charitable Trust stands CANCELLED.
We will keep you informed about the details shortly. We regret any
inconvenience caused. Apologies.
Please spread the word around.
warmthekta