[Reader-list] Some photography work and all that... :)

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Fri Oct 7 06:32:55 IST 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: Sonia Minocha <soniaminocha at gmail.com>
Sent: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 4:08 pm
Subject: Hi and some photography work and all that... :)

Dear all,

Trust all of you are doing great! This is again one of those requests for help/requests  that I often come up with wherever I go. This one is specially for an aspiring/ budding photographer.

Currently,  I am involved in a fusion music concert organized by a NGO with an international musician, South African students and an Indian classical singer. I have a position for a still photographer to assist them to document this initiative - to take the production stills and of high moments of emotions and so on. Not a huge project but quite decent - a lot of passion has gone into making it possible believe me. Children from under-privileged children from South Africa are here on a once a life-time kind of adventure and perform at IHC on October 28.

Now, I was wondering if you know someone - a young photography student who would like to intern. There will small fee for the role.

Do let me know if someone is looking for such an opportunity and learn much more than what we normally miss out in life.

Those interested please mail your details at soniaminocha at gmail.com

Shubho Vijaydashmi.. :)

Cheers!

Sonia

--

‎"If you want to win something, run 100 meters. If you want to experience something, run a marathon."   Emil Zatopek