[Reader-list] NYC USA INTERNATIONAL SEMINAR INVITATION

Samantha Jacob mreiman at lps.org
Thu Oct 6 08:30:06 IST 2011

Dear Sir/Madam,

It gives me a great pleasure to invite you to the
 forth coming international seminar which the America Foundation for Max
 Care (AFFMC) is excited to be hosting in November 24th to 26th 2011
first Phase at Elm Croft Manor New York City USA, And then from November
 28th to December 3rd 2011, Second phase at Lagasca Madrid Spain.

The theme of the forth coming seminar is; Racism and Human Right.

Delegates
 who are interested in making a paper presentation are advice to make a
summary presentation on the above subject. With this regard, I hereby
request you to kindly  extend your cooperation by giving wide publicity
to the aforesaid workshop by sharing this invitation among your staff,
members or relatives for their active participation in the workshop.

Note:
 the (AFFMC) will be providing all delegates with to and fro Air ticket
and also visa's guidance for the seminar purpose. Looking forward for
your cooperation and support for the success of the workshop.

Registration is open now!

Contact the organizing secretary Mrs. Victoria T. Charles for more information. Email: victoria.t.charles at globomail.com

See you in the Seminar.

Regards