[Reader-list] Fwd: some help would be great!

Rakesh Iyer rakesh.rnbdj at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 20:47:24 IST 2011

Hi to all

Jan Jagran Shakti Sangathan (JJSS) is an organization working in Bihar on
issues related to MNREGA, PDS and ICDS (Integrated Child Development
Scheme). They have been conducting social audits for the three mentioned
schemes for the past 2 years. Here's their link: www.jjabihar.org

Currently, one of their members, Shivnarayan jee (Shibu jee in short), who
was our local volunteer from Araria district, has landed in trouble. He has
had to move out of his brother-in-law's home and does not have any land even
for dwelling. He also has a family with three kids. He requires around Rs.
50,000/- for building a kachcha house after having purchased a small plot of
land.

I had the pleasure of working with Shibu jee during May 2010 for conducting
social audits in two panchayats of Araria district in Bihar on MNREGA. I
personally request all members of the two forums (Sarai and Youth for Social
Change) as well as other friends and acquaintances to whom I have personally
sent this, to kindly help in whatever way you can.

Also, please spread this message as far as you can.

You can contact:

Ashish Ranjan Jha
Phone no: +9973363664
Member, JJSS