[Reader-list] 6th National & Documentary Film Festival

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Fri Oct 28 15:16:40 IST 2011

Dear Filmmaker,

Thisletter is a call for the Sixth National Shortand Documentary Film Festival celebrates the Art and Artists, Art of ManmadeArt .
The festival theme in 2012 is ‘Celebratingand Reminiscing Masters’.
Thetheme is significant as we honour the works of M.F. Husain, Mani Kaul and manyartists, filmmakers and performing artists.
This festival will provide a rareopportunity to view films on the artists and their contribution.ro the world ofart.
Inaddition, this year we introduce a section for screening short films up to five minutes by students and first timefilmmakers..
 The participants will be awarded with a scroll.

RECEIPT OF FILMS:
Entries–2DVD’s accompanied by completed forms - must reach us by 15th November2011.

Filmmakers whose works have been selected will be informed by e-mail in the first week of December.

PREVIEW & SCREENING COPIES:

Please ensure the DVD’s has proper covers with the correct label.

SENDING ENTRIES:
DVDhas to be accompanied by a print out of the filled-up form to be signedby the director of the film along with the following requirements:

1.       2 Copies ofdetailed synopsis of the films in English
2.       OnePhotograph of the Film Director
3.       Bio-Data ofthe Film Director
4.       Director’sNote
5.        Good quality photographs of scenes from thefilm
6.      Credit Line

JD Center of Art (JCDA), established in 1997 is the vision of an artist and   is anon-profit and non-commercial institution for conservation & promotion
oftraditional & contemporary visual art, situated in Bhubaneshwar, Odisha.

JDCA Film Forumwas established in 2006 to archive short and documentary films on the wholerange of Art of Nature and Manmade Art.

Kindly circulate this invitation tour friendsand filmmakers

We look forwardto your contribution and support.

Warm regards.

Jatin Das
Chairman,
JD Centre of Art (JDCA)