[Reader-list] anti corruption movement in india a different view

asit das asit1917 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 13:20:01 IST 2011

this is outright stifling totalitarianism more dangourous than thought
police
how shamelessly you people talk about pluralism, difference, democracy and
liberalism.
You just cant tolrate a different view point, different from the media
frenzy and right wing
euphoria.

What do you mean by left extremism left is left, right is right. One has to
make a choice.
Do you mean that the list should only subscribe to right wing ideas,
communal, castiest and pro-corporate view point or should the list be
reserved for the Sangh parivar.

Regards

ASIT

On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 11:56 PM, Rajkamal Goswami <rajkamalgoswami at gmail.com