[Reader-list] protest against farmers death at the dharna site against fatehabad nuclear power plant

asit das asit1917 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 15:09:02 IST 2011

*PROTEST AGAINST FARMERS DEATH AT FATEHBAD*

*Dear Friends, *

* *

*As you must be aware the Farmers of Fatehabad, Haryana under the banner of
Kisan Sangharsh Samity are holding a non stop Dharma against the proposed
Nuclear Power Plant at Forakhpur district Fatehabad. The Farmers are sitting
in dharna since August 2010, but unfortunately neither the Central
government or the state government have not responded to the farmers demand.
*

*            Last night date 5-9-2011 Shri Iswar Sivach a farmer from
village Gorakhpur had a heart attack at the Dharna site in front of the DC
office Fatehabad, he was immediately rushed to Rohtak district hospital
where he was pronounced dead. This incident has angreed the farmers of
Fatehabad, who held a road blockade today. *

*            We request all the activist groups, Individuals to write to the
Prime Minister and Chief Minister of Haryana Protesting against the callous
attitude of the Central and State Government and demand to scrap the
proposed Nuclear Power Plant at Fatehabad. *

*            We also request all the anti-nuclear and other mass movements
to organise Protest programmes against the Fatehabad Nuclear Power Plant. *

* *

*With Regards, *

*Asit*

*For Kisan Sangharsh Samity *