[Reader-list] anti corruption movement in india a different view

Lalit Ambardar lalitambardar at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 16 20:19:07 IST 2011

Phew! Resilient struggle in Kashmir against ruling class is lead by well fed moon-lighting media savvy moolvys & terror commnders masquerading as  politicians(makeover facilitated by self acclaimed liberals who also double as propagandists of the proponents of 'azadi- bara- e- Islam'/freedom for Islam  in Kashmir ).Poor Engels mus be turning in his grave......"And people are waging resilient struggles in many parts of the country against the ruling classes".....(“Ham
Jashn-e-Kabul mana chukay, ab aao chalo Kashmir chalain” /We have celebrated
our victory in Kabul, Let’s go to Kashmir/http://www.dawn.com/2011/06/07/death-of-a-quintessential-jihadi.html)
(“Kashmir without a soul” /Dawn /Oct.23, 2009/ Kuldip Nayar/ http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/dawn-content-library/dawn/the-newspaper/editorial/kashmir-without-a-soul-309
)
Rgds all LAps: one can understand aversion of compulsive anarchists to Vande Matram inspiring  anti corruption campaign,but let it not be ignored it is incentive oriented graft that drives rampant exploitation of masses.