[Reader-list] Breakthrough, a not for profit organistion is looking for professional group of street theater artists / Call for Film Makers

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Wed Sep 21 23:18:29 IST 2011

Breakthrough,a not for profit organistion is looking for professional group of street theater artists

1. the theme or concept should be based on domestic violence against women
2. team size 7-8 actors
3. 3 performances of 10 min  per day
4. will require them to perform at Delhi (17th Nov-20th Nov) at IHC
5. team should be Delhi based
6. contact person at Delhi- Piali 9953756515
7.We can pay them daily allowance @ Rs.500/- . It will be like a voluntary effort and we will give them a platform to show case their talent. Also we run video van in different parts of India maybe we can give them an opportunity to perform in other places and take care of their travel expenses during those trips.

About Breakthrough:

our mission

Breakthrough is an innovative, international human rights organization using the power of popular culture, media, and community mobilization to transform public attitudes and advance
equality, justice, and dignity.Through initiatives in India and the United States, Breakthrough addresses critical global issues including violence against women, sexuality and HIV/AIDS, racial justice, and immigrant rights.

For more info Log on to http://breakthrough.tv/

Call for Film Makers

Hey,

We are looking for a film maker to make a film on one of our projects in Mumbai.

The film should be between 5-10 minutes. Renumeration can be negotiated.

Anyone interested e-mail me at  the below mentioned email id.

Thanks!
---
Simrin Makhija
simrinm at gmail.com