[Reader-list] Fw: [faowindia] Fw: Fwd: [india-unity] URGENT: VOTE OUT MODI FROM TIME NEW LIST

Lalit Ambardar lalitambardar at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 13 20:30:26 IST 2012

Unquestionable!The rule of the law must prevail.

Those responsible for Godhra and the aftermath must be brought to
justice(some accused of Godhra carnage are believed to be in Pakistan now as
per reports that keep cropping up).

Who ever, in what ever position found
having abbeted violence must be made accountable.

Of course it was intelligence failure.But unfortunately the
 single track focus on the CM has over shadowed these aspects.Even the
genuine victims are getting sidelined because there is an agenda against one
person & his party.

 Every incident that takes place can
be attributed to  intelligence failure but that
warrants query & not motivated vilification campaign
against individuals.

However, There can not  be a worst intelligence failure then
what lead to 26/11 Mumbai massacre & till date neither has there been any
demand for nor have any heads rolled.

The perpetrators of 1984
Sikh pogrom having gone unpunished hardly ever makes it to any
discourse.

Perpetrators of India's only ethnic cleansing that is of Kashmiri
Pandits because they were seen symbolising Indian presence in Kashmir &
that they professed a different faith are roaming
free masquerading as politicians what with their political makeover
facilitated by very section of the media & rightists who are gunning
for the Gujarat CM. Kashmiri terror commanders who self
admittedly got trained in Pakistan , ferried weapons from there along
with the Afghan war mujaheddin to unleash Pakistan's
anti India Kashmir jihad deserve to be tried for crimes against humanity
but not a single case of rape, individual killing or mass massacre of
Kashmiri Pandits like Wandaham or Nadimarg have ever been pursued.

It is a class perfidy on the part of  the self acclaimed
liberals to embrace the proponent of 'azadi- bara- e- Islam' (freedom for Islam
in Kashmir)-the  patriarch of  terror infested Kashmir
separatism who has no qualms in claiming 'kashmir banega Pakistan' (Kashmir
will become Pakistan) & that 'Sharia' must be the  rule in
Kashmir, while championing the cause of secularism elsewhere.

If only perpetrators of 1984 Sikh pogrom & 1989-90
Kashmiri Pandit genocide had been  brought to book,it would have set
a precedence & possibly Godhra & aftermath could have been
averted.

Rgds all

LA