[Reader-list] Last Chance to Submit, Final Deadline August 25th Submit Now: The 2012 Directors Circle Festival Of Shorts

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Mon Aug 13 20:14:34 IST 2012

The 2012 Directors Circle Festival Of Shorts will accept submissions internationally of short length films and

feature and short length scripts in any and all genres including Narrative, documentary, horror, experimental,

Avant-garde, comedies, animation, Religious/Spiritual, Gay/Lesbian and all genre of music videos for our 2012

festival.

We will accept all forms of religious, Christian, and spiritual films and scripts including African, African

American, Gay/Lesbian, Black, Hispanic, Islamic, Latino, Native/Aboriginal and student films from the United

States and around the world.

Festival horror categories for scripts and films will include Horror, Thrillers, Science Fiction, Suspense,

Grindhouse Horror, Horror Documentary, Horror Animation, and student horror films and scripts.

Our Film Festival shall accept music videos from around the world of cross-continent and cross-genre productions.

We shall accept music videos of all ranges from pop, punk, rock, alt-country, country-western, folk, reggae, hip-

hop to electronica, jazz, blues, Zydeco, industrial, gothic, karaoke, avant-garde, world music, and experimental.

The Directors Circle Festival Of Shorts is internationally recognized as a premiere showcase for creative,

inspiring, and influential films of all types.

Bold visions, adventurous ideas and skillfully crafted, artistically inspired, projects are the kinds of films and

scripts we are looking for.

The Directors Circle Scriptwriting Competition offers a $1,000.00 cash award to our first place winner of the 2012

competition among other prizes. The winning script will be forwarded to agents and industry professionals for

consideration.

All competition winners, runners-up, and finalists will earn the chance to have their scripts and films reviewed

by established production companies and agents in LA and NY.

For more information, rules, deadlines and fees please visit www.directorscircle.com

__._,_