[Reader-list] Participate in the 'XUV500 Memorable Stories' Short Film Festival

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Tue Aug 21 10:44:31 IST 2012

XUV 500 proudly presents, "XUV500 Memorable Stories", Short Film Festival, India’s biggest-ever short film competition, powered by The 48 Hour Film Project!
You have to create a three to five minute memorable film in 10 days, from script to shoot and shoot to finish . We will assign a theme for making the film. The best short film wins the grand prize - an XUV500, India’s most awarded* SUV! And runner ups win Canon camera ( EOS 550D) and APPLE iPad3!
Please click here to refer to The TERMS AND CONDITIONS for the competition.  http://mahindraxuv500.com/shortfilmfestival/terms-and-conditions.html

HOW TO PARTICIPATE
STEP 1
Simply click on the 'PARTICIPATE NOW' button.   http://mahindraxuv500.com/shortfilmfestival/ParticipateNow.aspx
STEP 2
Fill in your details and write detail out your approach towards making a short film with XUV500.
STEP 3
Enter the links to your showreel (short films done by you in past) on your website or YouTube
STEP 4
Select option for the XUV500 requirement for the photo shoot and please choose theme 1 and theme 2 of your preference. You can add third theme of your choice or type in from those suggested by us. If you are shortlisted, you would get one of these themes to make a short film.
STEP 5
Go through TERMS AND CONDITIONS, click on “I agree” and submit!